Please complete the following steps to register your NEW* student at Viewmont Elementary School AFTER July 15, 2019:
- Make sure the student is living within our school’s boundaries. View list of street addresses within Viewmont Elementary boundaries. Students not living within these school boundaries must apply at the Murray School District Office for a permit first.
- Complete the online registration (click on “Parents” tab, and select “Registration Materials”).
- Please submit a copy of the following required documents to our office on Wednesday, August 7, 2019 between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm:
- Immunization record, signed by a medical provider
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Residency (2x) – view list of acceptable documentation (not required for students attending on a permit)
If you don’t have access to a computer you may use one at Viewmont Elementary School to enroll your student online. This takes approx. 15 minutes per student. Please come prepared with the information you will need for registration (emergency contacts, addresses, phone numbers, etc.).
New students may not start school until the required documents have been submitted and online registration is completed.
*A NEW student is any student without an Aspire ID number.
If your student has ever attended a Murray school, that student is not new. Please call the school office before registering. If you register your student as new but he/she is actually a current or former student, you will have to re-do the registration.
For parents with an ASPIRE login
For parents without an ASPIRE login