Parents, please complete the following steps to register your NEW* student at Viewmont Elementary School:
- Make sure the student is living within our school’s boundaries. View list of street addresses within Viewmont Elementary boundaries. Students not living within these school boundaries must apply for a permit first. View instructions for applying for a permit.
- Complete the online registration (click on “Parents” tab, and select “Registration Materials”).
- Please submit a copy of the following required documents to our office between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm:
- Immunization record, signed by a medical provider
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Residency (2x) – view list of acceptable documentation (not required for students attending on a permit)
New students may not start school until the required documents have been submitted and online registration is completed.
*A NEW student is any student without an Aspire ID number.
If your student has ever attended a Murray school, that student is not new. Please call the school office before registering. If you register your student as new but he/she is actually a current or former student, you will have to re-do the registration.
For parents with an ASPIRE login
For parents without an ASPIRE login