PaySchools Setup Instructions:
Murray School District is pleased to bring you the online convenience of our payment processing system, PaySchools. This program allows you to make meal payments online via e-check or credit card at your convenience.
YOU NEED YOUR STUDENT’S SCHOOL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (LUNCH NUMBER) TO ACCESS PAYSCHOOLS.
Please follow the instructions below to start paying for your student’s lunches online.
- Access the online payment processing system at Payschools
- Select “Murray School District School Meals”
- Select “Add to Cart” next to the name of the school the student attends.
- Enter the amount you are paying. If paying for multiple students, only enter the amount for the first student at this time.
- Select “Set payment amount”
- If this is the only student you are paying for select “checkout”. If you need to make a payment for another student, select “Click here to add more items”
- Once you have added amounts for each student you are paying for select “Checkout”
- You then will be asked to enter your email address and password. If you have already registered with PaySchools, enter this information and select “login”. If this is your first time using PaySchools, select “click here to register”. Enter the information on the registration screen. Note: When entering a student you must fill in the student ID to ensure the payment is applied to the correct student. The ID number is the same as your student currently uses when getting his/her lunch at school.
- PaySchools will then ask you to allocate each payment to a specific student. Use the dropdown menu to select where each payment should be credited. If the student you want to pay for is not showing, you can add them on this same page by entering the student name and student ID and clicking on “Add new student”.
- Once you have selected a student for each payment amount, click on “Assign items”
- A summary of your order will be provided with a choice of how you would like to pay. You may pay with an electronic check by filling out the routing number, account number and selecting “Pay now by E-Check”. If you would like to use a credit/debit card select “Click here to pay by credit card”.
- After the payment is received you will receive an email confirmation. The payment will be credited to your student(s) accounts the next business day. PaySchools uses “Secure Sockets layer” (SSL) software, requires passwords throughout the program, and does not store personal bank or credit card information to ensure privacy and security for users.
Just a few things to keep in mind:
- Easy and convenient online access to pay for school meals 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- THERE IS A ONE (1) DAY DELAY IN PROCESSING.
- Ability to view account history of purchases
- There is a fee per transaction.