Students will bring their display boards to school and can store them in their classrooms. At the end of school, students will set up their boards in the Multi-Purpose Room for the Science Fair for families that evening.
Science Fair Projects Due
January 20, 2022 all-day
all-day Class Placements 2022-2023 avail...
Class Placements 2022-2023 avail...
Aug 10 all-day
Class placements will be available on August 10, 2022. You will be able to see your child’s teacher on this date by logging into your Aspire account. Online registration for your child will need to be completed in order to see their class placement. Class placements will not be posted at the school.
Kindergarten FULL Day & Grades 1-6
M-T-Th-F: 8:40 am – 3:15 pm
Wed: 8:40 am – 1:15 pm
M-T-Th-F: 8:40 am – 11:40 am
Wed: 8:40 am – 10:40 am
- Murray City School District Website
- **ParentSquare SIGN-UP INFO** Viewmont’s School-to-Parents app
- Chromebook Insurance – Pay online
- Immunizations & Medication & Head Lice Info
- “Is Your Child Too Sick for School”
- Student Health Concern Information Form
- Student Legal Bindings Information Form
- Student Drop-Off and Pick-Up Map
- Policies & Procedures
- Policy-Privately Owned Electronic Device
- Parent-Student Handbook
- Map Viewmont Elementary Boundaries & Non-Resident Enrollment Info
- Proof of Residency
- PTA Membership Sign Up
- Snow Day Protocol
- Weather and Air Quality Information
- Junior Achievement Online K-5th grade
- Junior Achievement Online 6th Grade
- Student Fees