MCSD is rolling out a new payment system called RevTrak TODAY. This will replace Pay Schools for all ancillary payments. This includes:
- Food Service
- Non-Resident Application Fees
- Community Ed
- Elementary Music
- Chromebook Insurance
- ECEC Tuition
This new system solves many reporting data entry complications for MCSD while also offering a simpler interface, easier multi-child/fee payment capability, and smaller processing fees for parents. Truly a win-win!
As mentioned, the RevTrak interface is simpler to navigate. Here’s the address where it is located – you can also find it linked at the top of the District website and other places (such as individual school websites): https://murrayschools.revtrak.net/
Here’s How to Pay:
- Create an account at https://murrayschools.revtrak.net/
- Once logged in to your account, you can begin purchasing different items:
- For student meals, you will be prompted to enter your student’s name and five-digit student ID number (you can locate this in Aspire).
- For other payments, you will be directed as to what you need to provide.
- Once you have added all the items you need to pay for in the shopping cart, you can click the Checkout button, enter your payment information, and complete the process.
- Accepted payment methods are: echeck, debit, and credit – this information is saved into your account for easier recall;
- If you are paying for student meals, your student’s information will also be saved in the account for easier recall;
- There is a processing fee of 3.62%, but that is smaller than the 4.95% paid through the previous system (Pay School); and
- Parents can opt to pay in alternative (manual) ways the same as they currently do.
If you have questions about a payment RevTrak displays a list of contacts for each item in the store under the Resources tab. There is also an FAQ sheet to help. You can also go here to see a downloadable tutorial.