Non-Resident Student Permit Application

Students who wish to attend a school other than their neighborhood school—the one assigned to them by geographic boundaries—may apply to transfer to another school by submitting a non-resident application online.

Non-resident permits are approved as space is available and on a first-come, first-served basis.

The application process is online  on the Murray City School District’s website